Thursday, August 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance, Again

Don't blame me for my verbosity. ^_^ Just want to share with you my pick of this season's favorite dancers and routines.

Favorite Dancers

My first Pick: Katee Sheen - Such a fabulous choreographer, who is gift to dance. I am glad she's not sent home in Vegas weeks ago. Judges surely feel the same.

My second Pick: Joshua Allen - A great hip-hop dancer with flexibility and strength. Although Joshua is not trained as much as some other dancers, he really has the talent of dancing and grows so fast during the season.

My third pick: Will Wingfield - I actually like Will a lot. Pairing with Katee, he shined in both Pas De Deux and the Broadway routines. His contemporary routine with Jessica is fabulous, too. Personally, I hope it's Twitch who had been voted off that week. (grin~~)

Kind of disappointed that Katee didn't win the title. Joshua won, though, which is also acceptable. Both of them are my favorite dancers.

My Favorite 10 Routines

1. Katee & Joshua's contemporary routine - Hometown Glory
2. Katee & Will's Pas De Deux
3. Katee & Joshua's contemporary routine - All by Myself
4. Katee & Joshua's Hip-Hop routine - No Air
5. Katee & Joshua's Bollywood
6. Katee & Joshua's Part Deux
7. Katee & Twitch's Fox Tort
8. Joshua & Twitch's Russian Trepak
9. Chelsie & Joshua's Argentine Tango
10. Katee & Joshua's contemporary routine - Lyrical

Hehe, it's interesting to know that some of these dancers will come to Mobile in the following weeks. Apparently, that's the routine for shows like SYTYCD and American Idol:  Compete, Win, and Round-of-America Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment