Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Go Susan Boyle!

Just watched Susan Boyle's singing on YouTube.

Who's this woman? A 47-year old contestant on the Britain's Got Talent 2009 show. Where did I dig her out? Well, she's on tonight's NBC Nightly News. I was watching the Nightly News, and suddenly Brian introduced her. (Surprise! I seldom see NBC Nightly News reports any entertainment news). Not only me, a lot of other people were introduced to watch her performance on YouTube through nightly.msnbc.com. Nobody would believe a woman like her has such a beautiful voice. An excellent excellent performance. I am deeply touched.

I dreamed a dream, originally sung by Les Miserables and performed by Susan Boyle. Go take a look. You will like it. (I mean her performance. You may still think she looks and acts a little bit weird.)


No comments:

Post a Comment