Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boomdiada, The World is Just Awesome

Te he he, one of the Discovery Channel AD songs I like very much. Fell in love with it the first time I heard it. Finally, I found the lyrics.

Umm…I don’t love really dirty things; I don’t love tornados; but I definitely love the world. The world is just awesome. :)

In case you wonder what boomdiada means, here is the definition from Urban Dictionary - An expression coined by The Discovery Channel used to express love for the Earth.

  



I love the mountains
I love the clear, blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
and all it’s sights and sounds
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
I love the oceans
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
and all its craziness
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
I love tornados
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It’s such a brilliant place
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada
Boomdiada

The World is just awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment