Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol (Season 8)

Who will be tonight's winner and get the American Idol
title? My prediction is Adam Lambert. The DialIdol
website announced "Predictions are too close to call." Eunice said the winner
might be Kris Allen because he’s now leading over Adam, although only 1.1% separates
the two guys.



Thinking
Well, I still think the winner will be Adam Lambert. Love love love how he
performed "Mad World." I even think his version is better than the original
singer's. My ex-colleague Donna downloaded it to her cell phone after Adam performed
this song a few weeks ago.



Kris is never one of my favorite singers. I actually
didn't think he can make this far. His first song (a Beetles' song, I forgot
the name) last week was not good at all; his second song was original, though. Some
people thought the second song made him win that week. Too bad Danny was sent
home that week. He's also a good singer─another singer I like besides Adam
Lambert. (Well, Eunice thought I like him because of his story. Not true. 
Eye-rolling More for his singing)



Let's wait and see. Don't miss tonight's season
finale.



Btw, last night's Dancing with the Star season
finale was BORING. Nothing impressive.




1 comment: