Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Time flies, and soon it will be the end of year
2009. I have been hearing ginger bells ringing everywhere and have been feeling
the atmosphere of holidays. Around the Christmas tree in the lobby are toys
donated by local people and us. While helping collecting toys for Marine, I
feel the spirit of giving and am glad that I can be one of donors to contribute.
For many people, 2009 is a tough year. Seeing people still try donating gifts
and help others are just impressive.



I would like to take this opportunity to thank many
people who helped me in the past and have been supportive all the time - my
parents, schoolmates, colleagues, and friends.



Thanks to Dr. Laura Blasi, my professor, for being always
supportive. Sun



Thanks to TPR, the CEO and President, for inviting me to
the dinner of Christmas Eve.
Surprised
I feel special!



Thanks to Patty I have books to read everyday
although I do feel information overload now. 
Tongue out



Thanks to Shari I will have a big family with whom I
can spend this year’s Christmas day. Open-mouthed



Thanks to all my friends who care about me. Smile Please remember that I also care about
you. 



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May 2010 a wonderful
year for everybody!




2 comments: