Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Miss My Buddy

Before the Memorial Day weekend: 

Alex was busy sorting out his games: Yeah! I have everything ready for Nathan (my 5-year-old nephew visiting from Boston) - transformers, Lego Star War game, this and that. We will have fun.

During the Memorial Day weekend: 

Scene One: 

Nathan: Alex, can you come to help me with the game?
Nathan: (before going out for lunch) I want to sit with Alex.
Nathan: (after coming back from dinner) I want to play game with Alex.
Nathan: (when we decide to go for a walk after dinner) You guys can go for a walk as long as Alex stays.
Alex: :D (super happy that he doesn't need to go for a walk) I need to play games with Nathan.

Scene Two: 

Alex: Nathan, What's the name of the good transformers?
Nathan: autobots
Alex: What's the name of the bad transformers?
Nathan: decepticons
Alex: Nathan is more knowledgeable than you, Rui.
Rui: ......


After the Memorial Day weekend: 

Sad Alex: I miss my buddy.
Rui: I can play those games, too
Sad Alex: You don't even remember the transformers' names.
Rui: ........

Rui thus decided to begin her training on transformers. Here is the first set. :)









2 comments:

  1. Nathan surely enjoyed the company of Alex, next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Glad you guys had fun in Austin. We will try visiting you later this year. :)

    ReplyDelete